Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pura Vida; Suiza de Centroamerica.


It's summer and it's hot as hell right now, so I've been searchin out some good time summer jamzzz. Seeing as how I lived in Costa Rica which has a super summer vibe all the time and is "pura vida" I thought I'd start there. It wasn't as successful of a search as I had planned. I spent some time some time in Limon and that place is off the chains and all about the riddims, dance hall, and roots, but I couldnt find any of the bangerzz on the interwebs that I grew to love. I guess there too chilled out and havin such a good time they dont care to put their stuff on the internet. (im gonna make a call to some homies down there and some jamzz for later) But in the meantime, here is a Costa Rican hip hopper, (as the call them down there) with an oldie sumer time rap jam. (Castillo is his name, but I think he goes by Kingstar now)


Plus a hip hop group from Brazil I think, with a sweet samba/hip hop feel rapping about Costa Rica. (I think, my Portugese isnt up to par, but I swear he says Costa Rica Pura Vida either way its dope)

No comments:

Post a Comment